Hi Guys, Aidan here. The holidays are coming and I’m sure we are all giving serious thought on what to buy those loved ones on our shopping list. Here’s my top ten reasons why buying books as gifts for Christmas is a smart idea. Happy shopping everyone.
- It’s cheaper to send books through the mail than regular gifts.
- Books are easy to wrap.
- No one has to return a book because it’s the wrong size.
- Books smell good, plus they make you smart.
- No batteries required.
- Compared to other gifts, books are cheap.
- Books are easy to store.
- Books can be passed to others when you’re done.
- Books do not go out of fashion or have a use by date.
- You can get presents for everyone in just one store.